2 minute S’mores Mug Cake with a Graham Cracker cake and a marshmallow and chocolate chip filling
I can honestly say that I love eating healthy, I usually choose healthy foods over other foods because I want to, not because I have to. The keyword here is usually. Which means I eat healthy most of time and give myself a little lee-way for things that I enjoy like S’MORES.
When I eat S’mores, I always want S’more (lol). S’mores aren’t the healthiest kind of food, but they are darn sure delicious. Making everything homemade for s’mores requires too much work. Think, making your own graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate. It may be healthier to make that stuff from scratch, but when you don’t have them that often, it’s much easier to buy the store-bought stuff.
So what do you do when your craving S’mores and you don’t have a fire? Make a S’mores Mug cake! It takes even less time that making an actual S’more. You may never want to make a normal S’more again!
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Sheet, finely crushed (I like this one
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Topping (optional)
- graham cracker crumbs
- chocolate chips
- Grease a ramekin/mug with oil/butter
- Mix all ingredients for cake in a small bowl and spoon 1/2 batter into ramekin/mug
- Spoon filling on top of batter and fill with remaining batter
- Microwave for 1-1:30 minutes, be careful it doesn't overflow
- Top with crumbs and chocolate chips
This cake is Gluten-free, Dairy-free and can be vegan
- Do you like S’mores?
[Tweet “Craving Smores? Make this Healthier Smores Mug Cake that can be made in only 2 minutes! #winning”]