Do you ever get excited after a visit to the grocery store because you found some cool new products to try? Oh that doesn’t happen to you? Sorry not sorry! Well anyway, I want you guys (and the whole world) to know what my new favorite products are so you can buy them too (if you heart desires!)! I also want to give you guys a feel for the type of products that I tend to buy. Without further ado, I present to you these cool new finds:
1. Bai Molokai Coconut Antioxidant Beverage- so good and naturally sweetened with stevia! Only 10 calories for the whole bottle! I think it should be named Bae instead (before anything else)!
2. Horizon Organic Half& Half– I just recently started using half and half in my coffee and its life changing! This stuff is great because it only has two ingredients: organic milk and organic cream!
3. Smucker’s Natural Chunky Peanut Butter- There is something so satisfying about chunky peanut butter! I love the slightly salty taste of this stuff!
4. Silk Coconutmilk– I only recently started buying coconut milk instead of almond milk and wow had it mad a difference! It makes smoothies so much creamier!
5. Peanut Butter Puffins– These will forever be my favorite cereal! They are pretty clean (non-GMO) and taste amazing! They are usually $4.99 but I got them for $1.78 at Target!!!
5. Puffins Original– Not as good as the peanut butter ones, but pretty darn close! Also pretty clean and only 90 calories per serving!
6. Stacked Eggplant Parmesan– Im not one to buy frozen dinners, but this is an exception! Stacked eggplant with a pesto sauce, marinara sauce and a little parmesan cheese! Noms!
7. Breakstone’s 2% Cottage Cheese– This is the best cottage cheese I’ve had! So creamy! I’m loving the 2%!
8. Bob’s Red Mill Xanthan Gum– Love this stuff! It’s great for gluten-free baking and makes smoothies so fluffy and voluminous! Pretty expensive ($12) , but lasts a long time!
What are your favorite products?