Make this paleo Nutella Fudge Bars for a decadent and healthy treat! They taste exactly like nutella and are a cross between fudge and brownies!
These fudge bars were originally intended to be just bars, but then they came out dense and “fudge-like.” Now I am not complaining because they came out better than I thought they would be. These were a hit with my family, they were gone within a matter of seconds!
I was going to call these “Chocolate Hazelnut Bars,” but they really taste like Nutella. These are combination between a bar, brownie and fudge, pretty unintentionally amazing. Now if you don’t understand what I mean, make these and take a bite, then you will understand!
Paleo Nutella Fudge Bars (Adapted from this recipe from Power Hungry)
- Fudge Bars
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup hazelnut meal (grind up 1/4 cup roasted and de-skinned hazelnuts in food processor)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 eggs, beaten (or 3 flax eggs)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp.pure vanilla extract
- Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven at 350
- In a large bowl mix together coconut flour, hazelnut meal and cacao powder
- In a small bowl mix rest of ingredients together and add to dry ingredients, mix well
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper, place batter in and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until done
- Chocolate sauce
- Microwave coconut oil and honey in a small bowl and stir in cocao powder
- Drizzle over bars
- Have you ever made a recipe that turned out different than expected and how so?
- Do you like Nutella or peanut butter?