I have a little bit of magic for you today, something peanut-buttery, Chocolatley, Crunchy, fluffy in your mouth, and perfectly healthy and clean at the same time. Can you guess what it is? There, I got ya! You don’t even have a clue, but the answer is my newest creation, Peanut-Butter Chocolate Crunch Popcorn, so decadent, so sweet, so tasty, you wouldn’t even guess that it is sugar-free, preservative-free, all natural, 100% clean, and super-duper simple to make, now that’s magic!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Popcorn
- 8 cups freshly popped plain popcorn
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. slivered almonds
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds, or until fully melted.
- Mix peanut butter mixture and almonds into popcorn. Mix thoroughly, or until each piece is evenly coated.
- For the chocolate sauce, melt coconut oil in microwave for about 30 seconds, or until fully melted. Stir in cocoa powder and honey.
- Drizzle chocolate on top of popcorn.
- Whole grains
- Healthy fats
- 100 % clean
- No added sugar
- No preservatives