Mint Chocolate Chip Raw Cheesecake is completely vegan, made with just a few ingredients and one healthy and delicious dessert! Also paleo and gluten-free!
Hello loves! Today is a special day for us, it’s our 22nd birthday! Thank God for another year of life! We are so blessed in so many ways. To celebrate, I’m posting these incredibly amazing Raw Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars for the win.
Do you like mint chocolate chip ice cream? When I was younger, that’s the only type of ice cream flavor that I would eat. I couldn’t get enough, and still can’t. There is just something about that fresh sweet combo that keeps me wanting more.
This cheesecake is made with fresh mint leaves, no extracts here. With fresh mint, you get the real minty taste. Only the real deal for you guys😘
Whether you like mint chocolate chip ice cream or you are obsessed with thin mint cookies, this cheesecake is for you. You’d be surprised how easy this recipe is, it’s comprised of a few simple ingredients:
Dark cocoa powder
Raw Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
If you love mint chocolate, be prepared to fall in love with these cheesecake bars! A dark chocolate shortbread crust is topped with fresh mint filling and studded with mini chocolate chips for a decadent no-bake dessert!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2.5 cup cashews (soaked in water overnight then drained)
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4-1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients for crust in a bowl. Press evenly into bottom of pan and set aside while making the filling.
- Add cashews in food processor/blender and process until creamy. Add in mint leaves, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and combine well.
- Take filling out of food processor and fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Spread filling evenly on crust and place in freezer for an hour.
- Slice into9 bars.
- *Crust based off of A Saucy Kitchen
Like This Recipe? Pin For Later!
You May Also Like: