These gluten-free and vegan Pumpkin S’mores Cookies make the perfect addition to your holiday cookie tray and will instantly become your family’s favorite!
As much I love fall, I still miss a bunch of things about summer.
These things include:
Long bike rides along the bay
Late Night Campfires
I mean I can still do these things but I’d be freezing my bum off, and freezing is a no-go for me.
Fall and summer are my two favorite seasons and my two favorite summer dessert is s’mores and my favorite fall sweet is anything containing pumpkin. So because i love those two desserts so much, i had to combine them into a delicious gluten-free and vegan cookie to satisfy my needs.
But seriously who wouldn’t want healthy pumpkin s’mores cookies with crushed graham cracker crumbs, toasty mini marshmallows and two kinds of chocolate chips? No arguments here!
- 1.5 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (i used a mix of dark and semi-sweet)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 and cover a baking sheet with wax paper
- Mix together flour, crumbs, baking soda, and spice in a large bowl
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, pumpkin, coconut oil and vanilla
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine well, add in chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Drop cookies on baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until done
adapted from This Recipe by Keepin’ It Kind
[Tweet “#glutenfree #vegan Pumpkin Spice S’mores Cookies! Your two fave things combined in a magical dessert!”]
Want more Healthy Holiday Cookies???
Make Sure You Pin for Later!!!
- What’s one thing you miss about summer?
- What’s your favorite type of cookie?