Dinner Featured Recipes Uncategorized

14 Healthy Sweet Potato Side Dish Recipes

November 20, 2015
sweet potato salad 6

If your anything like me, sweet potatoes are one of your favorite side dishes for dinner! I aways try to incorporate sweet potatoes every single day in some form! My favorite thing ever is to make sweet potato side dish recipes! Thanksgiving and Christmas are no different. My favorite side dish is, and will always be, sweet potato casserole! I’ll even skip the turkey and dessert for it. If your looking for new ways to enjoy sweet potatoes as a side dish for the upcoming holidays, or just because you love your sweet potatoes like me, then you’ve come to the right place! Here are 14 Healthy Sweet Potato Side Dish recipes for you and your family to enjoy by amazing healthy food bloggers!

Cranberry Sweet Potato Salad from Athletic Avocado

sweet potato salad 6

Sweet Potato Spaghetti casserole from Cotter Crunch

sweet-potato-spaghetti-casserole.21

Cinnamon and Sugar Sweet Potato Fries from the Roasted Root

cinnamon_and_sugar_sweet_potato_fries_hero

Butternut Sqaush and Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble from Making Thyme for Health

Butternut-Squash-and-Sweet-Potato-Casserole-with-Oat-Pecan-Crumble-20_thumb

Quick Sweet Potato Apple Hash from Pancake Warriors

sweet-potato-hash-pin-491x800

Spicy Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries from Strength and Sunshine

Spicy-Spiralized-Sweet-Potato-Fries-4-1024x665

Mexican Quinoa and Sweet Potato Casserole from Sprint 2 the Table13298898643_df1f29ea5b

Sweet Potato Almond Soup from Veggie Inspired Journey

Sweet-Potato-Almond-Soup-Redo

Scalloped Sweet Potatoes from Food Faith Fitness

scalloped-sweet-potatoes-photograph

Lentil and Sweet Potato Salad from The Healthy Mavenlentil-and-sweet-potato-salad-2

Sweet Potato Casserole with Molasses Candied Nuts from the Organic DietitianSweet-Potato-Casserole-680x1024

Paleo Sweet Potato Stacks from A Healthy Life for Me

Paleo-Sweet-Potato-Stack-Recipe-682x1024

Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries with Toasted Marshmallow Sauce from With Salt and Wit

Cinnamon-Sugar-Sweet-Potato-Fries-with-Toasted-Marshmallow-Sauce-10

Lemon Meringue Sweet Potatoes from Turnip in the Oven

Sweet-Potato-Meringue

Don’t forget to Pin for Later!!!

Do you love sweet potatoes? Here are 14 Healthy Sweet Potato Side Dish recipes for you and your family to enjoy for the upcoming Holidays!

• What’s your favorite sweet potato side dish recipe?
  • What’s your favorite thanksgiving/Christmas recipe?

• Reply GiGi Eats November 20, 2015 at 3:38 am

This post was posted in the FUTURE – as it’s still Nov 19th here… And this post says Nov 20th. LOL!!
    GiGi Eats recently posted…The Unicorn of Pumpkin PiesMy Profile

• Reply Sarah Grace November 20, 2015 at 5:07 am

yummm! love these all! (and all these bloggers!).

ps: are you a part of another crowdsourcing group other than the FFA one?? I’m trying to find the one that all of these blogs are a part of! 🙂 Oh, and LOVE your new site!!

xo,
    Sarah Grace
    Sarah Grace recently posted…Overcoming the Odds: The Power of the Mind & Tips to Become Mentally StrongMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel November 20, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Thank you so much! yes I’m a part of a few other groups! like findingvegan and food bloggers central!

• Reply Annmarie November 20, 2015 at 1:41 pm

GIVE ME ALL THE SWEET POTATOES! These all look amazing!!!
    Annmarie recently posted…Foodie Friday: Goji Almond GranolaMy Profile

• Reply Lindsey November 20, 2015 at 5:45 pm

These look so amazing!! What a great round up – need to start testing these out ASAP! Thanks for sharing <3
    Lindsey recently posted…Paleo Pumpkin PieMy Profile

• Reply Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine November 20, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Yay potatoes!!!!!!! The most comforting food for me!
    Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine recently posted…Friday Finisher 11/20/15My Profile

• Reply Sonali- The Foodie Physician November 20, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Oh my… so much sweet potato goodness!! That Lemon Meringue Sweet Potato looks like such an amazing treat 🙂
    Sonali- The Foodie Physician recently posted…Dining with the Doc: Stuffed Acorn Squash and Pumpkin Spice Rice PuddingMy Profile

• Reply Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table November 21, 2015 at 2:47 am

SO many great ideas here! I just pinned to try…errrr… all of them! 🙂 Thanks for including my quinoa salad!
    Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table recently posted…Curried Pumpkin & Turkey Stuffed Mushroom [Recipe]My Profile

• Reply Bethany November 22, 2015 at 11:07 pm

These all look great! Yum.
    Bethany recently posted…Gluten Free Chocolate Thumbprint CookiesMy Profile

• Reply Cassie @ Almost Getting it Together November 23, 2015 at 3:48 am

Um are those lemon meringue sweet potatoes real life??? Holy moly I have to make that.
    Cassie @ Almost Getting it Together recently posted…Banana Chocolate Chip Pancake Bread [Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Oil Free]My Profile

• Reply Emily @ Recipes to Nourish November 23, 2015 at 11:01 pm

What a great collection! I love sweet potatoes. Thanks for sharing this with us at Savoring Saturdays linky party. We’d love for you to come back and share with us again this Friday.
    Emily @ Recipes to Nourish recently posted…Sweet Potato Biscuits {Gluten Free}My Profile