We have have our favorite flavors, for some it could be chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, but for me, its salted caramel. What’s better than that, salted caramel and coffee, let me tell you, they are amazing together. I wanted to make something that combined my two favorite flavors into a clean, healthy, luscious dessert, so yeah, i did. Salted Caramel Cappuccino mousse, everyone, heavenly. You won’t even guess it’s healthy either, nothing processed, 100% clean, all natural ingredients. I am so happy to have found an all natural, unrefined raw cane sugar, called Chancaca from Karis Naturals that taste exactly like brown sugar to help this recipe reach an iressistable caramel flavor, it’s my new favorite product, especially because it’s pure and much sweeter than sugar, so you only have to use a fraction of refined sugar! Also They have an awesome Pure Pink Bolivian Salt which I also adore because it’s so flavorful that you, again like the sugar, only need an extremely small amount for big flavor, and it’s all-nautral unrefined! So get yourselves some of this Chancaca sugar and Pure Pink Salt from Karis Naturals and make this wonderful mousse! You will be WOWED! 🙂
Click Here to Get Chancana
Click Here to get Pure Pink Salt
Salted Caramel Cappuccino Mousse
- 12.3 oz firm tofu
- 10 dates, soaked in water for at least 2 hours
- 1/8 tsp. Pure Natural Pink Salt (I used Karis Naturals)
- 2 Tbsp. unrefined cane sugar( I used Chancaca)
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- Place tofu, drained dates, slat, sugar and coffee granules in a food processor. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Sprinkle with a little more Chancaca if desired!
- 100% clean
- No processed ingredients
- No refined sugar
- No artificial ingredients