The Healthy Zucchini Cornbread Pancakes are a delicious combination of your two favorite quick breads!
I love pancakes, if you couldn’t tell, especially unique flavors! I love experimenting with different ingredients into these perfect little cakes! I mean, you could really make any flavor you want, pancakes have no limits! That’s what so great about them! You’ve heard of corn bread, you’ve heard of zucchini bread, but how about Zucchini Cornbread Pancakes!? Let me tell you, you don’t know what you are missing! It taste exactly like those two breads combined, sweet, moist, light, and oh so tasty! So healthy and delicious, these babies are irresistible! One bit and you will wonder why you’ve never had cornbread and zucchini bread combined!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1/3 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white or flax egg
- 1 tbsp agave/maple syrup/honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend for about 15 seconds, or until fully combined
- 2. Heat a griddle/skillet/pan on medium heat and spray with cooking spray
- 3. Spoon batter on skillet and make about 6-8 pancakes
- 4. Flip pancakes when golden/done on each side
- 5. Top with fresh blackberries, yogurt, nuts, chocolate chips or whatever you desire!
- 6. Enjoy!
- Healthy fats
- All natural
- Refined sugar free
- No preservatives
- 100% clean
- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants