You are all probably looking at this post right now with a scrunched up face thinking, “what the heck is a coconaner cream sandwich, I don’t get it.” Well no more confusion here friends, Coconaner is short for Coconut and Banana, I know, I know, pretty smart, eh? But anyways this right here is the perfect summer treat! Incredibly refreshing and oh so tasty! Plus they have a crunchy and sweet oat filling! I was looking through my freezer and found Ice cream sandwiches and was shocked to find they were loaded with 20 grams of sugar each! Not to mention artificial ingredients that I couldn’t even pronounce! Enough said! These clean frozen treats have no preservatives and the only sugar coming from honey, making them naturally sweet and delish! Go ahead and make them, and eat them before they are all gone!
Frozen Coconaner Cream Sandwiches with Strawberry Sauce
- 1 ripe banana
- Coconut Cream from a can of coconut milk (the fluffy stuff on top)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp dry oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Blend the banana, coconut cream and 1/2 tbsp honey in a food processor until smooth. Divide mixture into a cake pop pan and freeze for about 2 hours, or until hardened.
2. Mix oats with honey and vanilla extract. Place oat mixture in between 2 coconaner creams and make the “sandwiches.”
- 4 whole strawberries
- 1/2 tbsp honey
1. Pulverize strawberries and honey until smooth
2. Drizzle over Coconaner Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Vegan
- No added sugar
- All natural
- 100% clean
- No preservatives
- Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Healthy fats
- Low calorie
What is your favorite frozen healthy treat?