Today I was extremely tired after practice, so I wanted to make something quick and super easy. These babies are it! Only five easy ingredients plus no added sugar or preservatives. Soft and pillowy, pretty much everything a cookie should be, without all the added crap! So GOOD and GOOD FOR YOU! Perfect for an after-noon pick-me-up, or pre-workout snack! I warn you, you will never go back to those store-bought cookies ever again!!
- 1 cup oats
- 3 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes, or until fully cooked
- Fiber from the oats
- Protein and healthy fats from peanut butter
- Natural sugar from banana
- No-added sugar
- No preservatives
- 100% Clean