So you guys know I’m sorta obsessed with making microwavable english muffins. But this one is BY FAR MY FAVORITE RECIPE! We have an abundance of fat fresh blubs in our house (I’m not complaining), so why not use them? Then God blessed me with another creative addition, vegan white chocolate chips. But wait thats not all, add some all-natural peanut butter and you’ve got your self a BEAUTIFUL DELISH and EASY BREAKFAST!! Just like all my english muffin recipes, they only take a few minutes to make, so no laboring in the kitchen for this baby. You NEED to make this for yourself as soon as possible!
Blueberry White Chocolate Peanut Butter English Muffin
- 1/3 cup oat flour (or 1/3 cup oats pulverized)
- 1 egg white (or 2 tbsp. apple for vegan option)
- 2 tsp. peanut butter
- 1/4 cup blueberries, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- In a food processor, combine oat flour, egg white, peanut butter, 2 Tbsp. blueberries, vanilla and cinnamon. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until ingredients are well mixed.
- Spray cooking spray in a mug. Place mixture in mug and add white chocolate and remaining blueberries. Mix with a spoon until chocolate and blueberries are mixed in with batter.
- Microwave for about 2-2 1/2 minutes, using 30 second intervals.
- Once muffin is cooked and cooled, cut in half. Spread more peanut butter and top with more white chocolate, if desired.
- Healthy fats
- 100% clean
- No added sugar
- No preservatives