I used to love granola bars as a kid, especially the ones with chocolate chips and drizzled with chocolate! I always thought them to be healthy, but I soon learned they were full of artificial flavors and added sugar. I miss them so much though, so I took action and made my own. These granola bars are even better! Peach butter and White Chocolate is a to-die-for combination, if you haven’t tried it, you will eventually understand! No added sugar or processed ingredients in these tasty snacks,only sweetened with Kauffman’s Sugar-free Peach Butter (Click HERE to get your jar)! These will become your kids new favorite granola bar!
Peachy Keen White Chocolate Granola Bars
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup peach butter (preferably no-sugar added version like Kauffman’s)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, add walnuts, raisins and peach butter. Blend for about 20 seconds, or until nuts are crumbs and raisins are paste-like.
- In another bowl combine oats, cinnamon, and white chocolate chips.
- Add peach mixture to oat mixture and mix well.
- Spray cooking spray in a jelly roll pan. Add mixture and spread evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bars are finished cooking.
- Let cool for about 10-15 minutes and slice. Melt more white chocolate and drizzle on top of bars, if desired.
- No added sugar
- No preservatives