Sweet Potato Blueberry flourless muffins are a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack made with 5 ingredients! Paleo, vegan and gluten-free!
I realized that I literally never make muffins.
When I bake, 90% of the time its in bar form just because the texture. But don’t get me wrong, I lurveee a good muffin! I love them as a snack topped with all the nut butter or crumbled in a yogurt bowl. That being said, today’s muffins are oh so good and stupidly simple!
Have you ever made a flourless muffin? If you haven’t, they are like magic! I tend to make lots of flourless bars but never muffins but I’m super glad I made these babies. I adapted the recipe from My Whole Food Life’s Chocolate Banana Flourless Muffins and they turned out amazing! These muffins are are so easy and are made from:
That’s it! Only 5 real food ingredients needed to make these delightful Sweet Potato Blueberry Muffins! They are so delicious, packed with protein and healthy fats, and are the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack. Also paleo, vegan and gluten-free! You and your family will love these 🙂
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cooked with skins removed
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin pan with silicon baking cups.
- Puree sweet potatoes in food processor.
- Add in almond butter and combine.
- Add in protein powder and maple syrup, combine.
- Add batter to a bowl and mix in blueberries.
- Divide batter among 9 baking cups and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
Like This Recipe? Pin For Later!
You May Also Like These Recipes!
Questions of the day!
What’s your favorite muffin recipe!?