I was so happy to receive a sample of all-natural, sugar free, gourmet toppings from Nature’s Hollow! All of their products are sweetened with Xylitol, which is a natural sweetener derived from plants. These products are perfect for those who are trying to cut down on sugar/ and or/ limiting calorie intake. The samples I got were: Sugar-free ketchup, maple syrup, honey, apricot, raspberry, strawberry, and mountain berry preserves. I totally recommend these products as I was extremely impressed with the taste and nutrition facts.
Click HERE to get your Sugar-free Gourmet toppings!
- only 15 calories per tablespoon vs. 25 for regular ketchup
- Ingredients: tomato sauce, xylitol, apple cider vinegar, arrowroot powder, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, all-spice
- Taste: This totally tastes like regular sugar-laden ketchup. I love that it’s spices come through in the flavor, it adds a nice note to the ketchup!
- Only 25 calories per tablespoon vs. 60 for regular honey
- Ingredients: xylitol, honey flavor, citric acid, sorbic acid, caramel coloring.
- Taste: The taste is very spot-on to regular honey. It’s a little less thick, which I actually like and a bit sweeter than honey so you can use less!
Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Only 50 calories per 1/4 cup vs. 210 for regular maple syrup
- Ingredients: Water, xylitol, xantham gum, natural maple flavor, citric acid, caramel coloring, sorbic acid
- Taste: A bit runnier and sweeter than regular maple syrup, but tastes great! Perfect on pancakes, or to use as a sweetener in a recipe!
Jams and Preserves
- They all range from 20-25 calories per tablespoon vs. 50-60 for regular
- Ingredients for the Raspberry Preserves ( ingredients are similar for all): Xylitol, red raspberries, water, pectin powder, citric acid, xantham gum.
- Sugar free Apricot Preserves: this one was probably my favorite, tastes exactly like normal apricot preserves! Loved the texture too!
- Sugar Free Raspberry Preserves: Loved the little raspberry seeds in this one! Perfectly sweet and tart!
- Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves: Perfect on a PB&J! Loved the strawberries seeds in this one! Great Texture and perfectly sweetened.
- Sugar Free Mountain Berry Preserves: Loved the mix of blackberries, strawberries and blueberries, perfectly sweet, this one is tied with the apricot!