Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Granola Bars made with only 5 ingredients. GF, DF and Vegan Friendly!
This months Recipe Redux’s Theme was:
7-Ingredient (Or Less) Recipes
“It’s Income Tax Season, so our brains could use some easy arithmetic; as in seven-ingredient-or-less recipes. Show us the healthy, no-brainer dish you fix for breakfast, lunch or dinner. “
AKA these 5 ingredient granola bars fit the bill for this challenge perfectly!
It’s pretty easy to get your craving fix if your craving something that’s sweet, salty, crunchy, chewy, peanut buttery or chocolatley, but what do you do when your craving all these things? You honor those cravings and make something with all of these flavors in them. We are huge fans of this chocolate, peanut butter and pretzel combo, prime example is here.
Now these granola bars have ALL the goods:
Sweet from honey
Crunchy and salty from pretzels
Chewy from oats
Peanut Buttery from smooth natural peanut butter
Chocolatley from chocolate chips
These are such an easy-to-make no bake treat with only 5 ingredients to get your fix. Do I even have to mention that these are actually good for you for you to make them? That’s just a plus.
- 1/2 cup honey (sub maple syrup for vegan option)
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup crushed gluten-free pretzels
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Place honey and peanut butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat until mixed well
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a large glass bowl
- Stir in honey mixture and combine well
- Line a loaf pan or deep dish pan with parchment paper and transfer mixture
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and press down mixture until firmly packed
- Place mixture in a freezer for 1-2 hours until set and cut into bars
[Tweet “No Bake PB Pretzel Granola Bars YESSSS!”]
Pin For Later!
Want More Healthy Granola Bar Recipes?
- Have you ever tried this glorious combo?
- What’s your favorite sweet and salty combo?