Looking for an easy summer dessert that is delicious and healthy? Well look no further my friend! This dessert is super easy and can be made in less than 10 minutes!! You have the choice to either use the grill or the microwave, but both methods are equally tasty! Peaches and cream is a classic, as well as peach cobbler, so why not combine the two?? And the results are amazing! Not to mention this dessert is a healthy alternative to other unhealthy summer desserts but tastes just amazing if not better!!!
Peaches and Coconut Cream Cobbler
Serves 4 (1 peach halve each)
- 2 Peaches, halved, pitted and hollowed out
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. cashews, soaked in water for at least 3 hours
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1/2 Tbsp. maple syrup or agave nectar
- Sprinkle peach halves with cinnamon and microwave them for about 45 seconds, or grill for a few minutes, until there are grill marks (leave out for raw vegan).
- Drain cashews. In a food processor, combine cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon coconut mixture into hollowed out peach halves.
- Combine oats, almonds and maple syrup. Stir until mixture is equally coated with maple syrup.
- Add crumb topping to peach halves.
- Healthy fats
- No sugar added
- No preservatives
- 100% clean
- Raw vegan (leaving out the grilling step)
- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants