I love experimenting different flavors with everyday dishes, like ice cream. With Fall quickly approaching, I decided to make a flavor that tastes like the season itself. So I came up with Maple-Pear Ice Cream. Pear and maple is such a amazing combination that I usually have in oatmeal, but why not in ice cream? It’s so sweet and tasty with NO ADDED SUGAR, plus it’s LOW CALORIE for a pretty hefty serving I might add. So if your feeling like you want the warm and rustic flavors of fall in a innovative dessert, make this ice cream and you will be amazed!
Maple Pear Ice Cream
Method adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie
- 1 pear. sliced
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain/soy yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. no sugar added pear butter ( like Kauffmans)
- Combine pear and cinnamon in a bowl. Microwave for 4 minutes, or until pear is soft.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Blend for about 15 seconds, or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture in a container with a lid. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Once completely frozen, microwave for about 30 seconds and then place in blender. Blender for about 10 seconds, or until ice cream is softer and is able to be scooped.
Click Here To View Kauffmans Amazing Fruit Butters!!
- No processed sugar
- All natural
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavors
- 100% clean
- Whole 30