This Sticky Salted Caramel Oatmeal is an amazing breakfast! You would never guess that it’s healthy!
All I can say is WOW! This oatmeal is unlike any I have ever tasted before! So yummy and rich, this may be your new favorite breakfast! Not to mention all natural and fueling goodness! You won’t believe that it is made with prunes! This oatmeal is so comforting and is a hearty way to start your day!
- 2 prunes
- 8 cashews
- 1 tsp. coconut oil melted
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/8 tsp. flaked salt
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except oats, and pulverize until it forms a smooth mixture
- Cook oats in microwave with 3/4 cup of water for about 2 minutes.
- Add caramel mixture to oats.
- Enjoy! Top with pecans and a prune heart if desired!
[Tweet “#healthy Sticky Salted Caramel Oatmeal?? Say what!?”]
- Healthy fats
- Natural sweetness
- Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- No preservatives