Man oh man do I love kale chips! Like potato chips they are so addicting, but unlike potato chips they are actually healthy! I was extremely lucky to receive a package full of New York Natural’s Products! So many different flavors of chips, crackers, granola and cookies all made with kale! These products are handmade with the highest quality ingredients! I love that this company takes Kale to a whole new level! Kale has never tasted so good! They are all raw, vegan, kosher, dairy-free, gluten-free and Paleo friendly and are made by dehydrating slowly at below 115 degrees so they are packed with enzymes and nutrients! All of their products are high in vitamin K and A, iron and fiber as well as extremely delicious!
Heres what I recieved!
- 4 containers of Kale chips
- 4 containers of Greenola
- 2 bags of Kale Crackers
- 2 Kale Cookies
- Bombay Ranch: My favorite, has the most perfect “ranch” flavor. I actually prefer these over the potato chip version!
- Vegan Cheese: Love that this actually has a great cheesy flavor, thanks to nutritional yeast! love the crunch!
- Spicy Miso: I really enjoyed this unique flavor! It has just the right amount of spice, making it easy to handle. Totally delicious!
- Sea Salt and Vinegar: This one is such a classic! A perfect healthy substitute for sea salt and vinegar potato chips. I would actually prefer these over the potato chips! They are that good! 🙂
I am so glad that I can actually pronounce all of the ingredients of these! It’s only made with natural wholesome ingredients which transfer into the amazing flavors of each type! I love that I am getting vital nutrients into my body while enjoying a delicious snack!
Greenola: Pretty much Granola made with kale instead of oats, don’t be fooled, its insanely delicious!
- Spirulina Crunch: Made with spirulaina and contains pineapple, coconut and sunflower seeds! I love this combo, it’s very uniques
- Cranberry Nut Crunch: Talk about huge clusters of granola! This one contains massive clusters with cranberries and walnuts, I loved sprinkling this on my yogurt! This was my fav!
- Raisin Coconut: This one was extremely delicious, I loved the combo of all of the nuts and seeds in this! Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or snack! This one contains cashews, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds!
- Cherry Chia: I loved the cherry flavor in this one! I love how there are big pieces of dried cherries as well as chia seeds for extra crunch!
Again, I am extremely impressed with all of the ingredients, perfect fueling whole ingredients that will only do your body good! This list can’t be beat!
crunchy crackers filled with seeds and bold flavor!
Cheezy Dill: These were amazing! I love the strong cheese flavor which was balanced out by a subtle hint of dill!
Sweet Chipotle: Loved these so much! I love the slightly spicy heat of the chipotle! The flavor was strong, but not over-powereing! These were my favorite!
Great ingredients, all natural, perfectly healthy
Don’t freak out, these tasted great! I didn’t think kale would taste good in a cookie, but I was pleasantly surprised! Loved the surplus of chocolate chip and raisins in these! Made with simple and whole ingredients, you can have your cookie and eat it too! 🙂
Chocolate Chip: Soft and fluffy texture! Lots of chocolate chips! perfectly sweetened! Loved the crunch of the nuts
Oatmeal Raisin: Lots of raisin! perfectly sweetened, liked the crunch of walnuts and cashews as well as the hint of cinnamon!
Totally recommend these to anyone who loves kale in any form, or basically anyone because you don’t have to like kale to like these products! This company takes Kale to a whole new level! Kale has never tasted so good! Click HERE to get some amazing kale products!