I think I just made the BEST GRANOLA KNOWN TO MAN-KIND (not to be cocky or anything)! But seriously, chocolate + peanut butter +banana = HEAVEN! Plus its super easy, why buy granola from the supermarket again when you can make your own with ingredients already on hand? You can save some money and also all that added sugar and fat that comes along with it! This is a win-win situation. Do yourself a favor and make this NOW!
Super Easy Vegan Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Granola
- 2 cups oats
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper and spread oats onto it. Bake them for about 10 minutes, or until they are lightly toasted.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour onto oats and mix until oats are fully coated.
- Spread out on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until oats are crunchy.
- No added sugar
- 100% clean
- Healthy fats
- No preservatives