Tomato’s pair well with anything (well at least in my opinion), they are sweet juicy and perfect for summer, not to mention in FRESH salsa! I actually despised tomatoes until earlier this year, I can’t believe what i’ve been missing! I was decided
forced to eat a slice against my will, but I’m glad I did. I mean I have always loved ketchup and marinara sauce, but a raw tomato just didn’t appeal to me for some reason. Thank God that phase ended, because now I literally can’t stop (won’t stop) eating them!
Rosemary and Nectarine Salsa
- 4 small tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 nectarine
- 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Chop up the tomatoes, onion, nectarine into very small pieces.
- Place chopped ingredients in a jar and add rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Stir ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Plenty of Antioxidants, Vitamins, and Minerals
- No added sugar
- healthier and tastier than jarred salsa!
What is YOUR go-to condiment?