Looking for a sweet little dessert that won’t make you feel guilty eating it? Well here it is! Coconut banana fritters are super-easy to make and don’t require much effort. They are very sweet nut contain not added sugar so you won’t have a sugar overload. All natural sweetness is the trick in making this dessert taste amazing! There is no room for artificial ingredients or preservatives in this dessert because they are not needed! These babies are as clean as can be, so there is no guilt when you pop one in your mouth! All you will taste is coconut banana deliciousness!
Coconut Banana Fritters
- 3-4 bananas, sliced ( 3 large or 4 small)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond-coconut milk( any milk is fine)
- 1/4 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Combine flour, milk and coconut extract in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place coconut on a small plate. Dip banana slices in batter then roll in coconut. Repeat with remaining slices.
- Coat a skillet with coconut oil and place on medium-low heat. Add fritters, flipping to the other side when brown.
- Let cool and Enjoy!
- Healthy fats
- All natural
- No preservatives
- No added sugar
- No artificial ingredients
- 100% clean