I just made the best vegan dessert known to man (at least in my opinion). Not to mention it is chock-full of amazing health benefits! Plus the addition of a secret ingredient (tofu) makes the pie mousse-like! But not to worry dear children,the tofu does not affect the flavor one bit! All you will taste is the chocolatey, bananaey silky heaven! This is so simple and easy, it can be made in a jiffy! I’m telling you this is a win-win dessert! For your own benefit, please make this NOW!
Chocolate Banana Silk Pie with Cherry-Cashew Oat Crust
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup dried cherries or craisins
- 2 Tbsp. oats
- 1 12.3 oz. container of firm tofu
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp. agave/honey/maple syrup
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients for crust and blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Press crust into pie pan and place in the fridge for an hour.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients for the filling and blend for about 30 seconds, or until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon over top of crust and and store in fridge.
- Top with coconut and dried cherries/craisins, if desired.
- Healthy fats
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- 100% clean
- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants