Craving zucchini bread for breakfast? Try this Paleo Zucchini Bread N’Oatmeal Bake! It’s full of fiber and protein to keep you full and satisfied all morning! Also Vegan-friendly!
All my zucchini bread lovers, look this way! This recipe was made for ya. Now that it’s getting close to zucchini season, it’s about time to me to create more recipes with my beloved green squash. Even though I eat it year round, zucchini really shines in the summer time.
Does any of you guys have a garden with zucchini? I really want to start growing it this summer, like really bad. The last time I had a garden, the only thing that actually grew were the zucchini. We had zucchini for dayzzzz (literally) and it was awesome. In fact we had so many zucchini that we made zucchini bread pretty much on the daily.
Ahhh my love for zucchini has never faded, in fact I’ve baked a few times with it, like in these brownies , this breakfast pizza and these muffin tops. Today I’m keeping up with the trend, debuting this Paleo Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread N’Oatmeal Bake.
Remember the Banana Bread N’Oatmeal Bake I posted a few months ago? After seeing how popular that became, I knew I had to recreate it with zucchini. This N’Oatmeal bake uses coconut flour instead of oatmeal to make it grain-free. It’s super filling, high in fiber and most importantly, mighty tasty. You’ve probably got most (if not all) ingredients in your kitchen already:
egg OR flax egg
mini chocolate chips
Paleo Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread N’Oatmeal Bake
Prepare to fall in love with this simple yet crowd-pleasing breakfast recipe. Coconut flour subs in for oatmeal in this bake to make it paleo and grain-free. Studded with mini chocolate chips and walnuts, this breakfast will satisfy your cravings and hunger!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 egg, beaten (sub flax egg for vegan option)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or nuts of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl,mix together zucchini, egg, milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Add in coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon, mixing until well incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spray cooking spray in a small casserole dish or an 8x8 pan. Pour in batter, spreading out top evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until top is golden.
- Let cool, slice and serve with almond butter and maple syrup.
Like This Recipe? Pin For Later!