I was feeling very tropical today, ya know, like beachy, except I’m not at the beach right now, which isn’t the point. But, I had loads of fresh pineapple in the fridge, which got me in the tropical mood in the first place, so I thought “lets make something with this pineapple.” So I did, and it was fricken delicious, a Pineapple English Muffin, microwaved. It can’t get any easier than this, or tastier. This baby is as clean as possible, not to mention loaded with nutrients! Perfect for a rushed morning, this muffin will make you think you are at the beach(but only for a moment).
Microwave Pineapple English Muffin
- 1/3 cup oat flour (or 1/3 cup oats pulverized)
- 1 egg white (or 2 tbsp apple sauce or mashed banana for a vegan option)
- 1/4 cup pineapple
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- dash of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until ingredients are fully mixed.
- spray cooking spray in a small mug and add mixture.
- Microwave for 2 1/2-3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Wait for english muffin to cool and cut in half.
- Toast (optional) and spread natural peanut butter, sprinkle unsweetened shredded coconut and top with golden raisins.
- Vitamin C and Manganese from pineapple
- Vitamins B, E, and K as well as fiber from oats
- Protein from egg white
- no sugar added
- 100% clean
- no preservatives