I am always in need of an afternoon pick-me-up snack, and protein or granola bars seem to do the trick. However, the ones that I used to eat were dubbed “healthy” but actually contained artificial ingredients and a trans-fatty chocolate coating. How did I not know these had the nutritional values of a candy bar? Luckily I was fortunate enough to receive a few flavors of the amazing larabars! They contain no artificial ingredients and taste like heaven! They are non-gmo, gluten-free and nutrient dense. They contain only a few ingredients, and I can pronounce them all! Replace them as your new go-to snack. I promise they will keep you full and give you energy until your next meal. My favorite flavors are chocolate chip cookie dough and blueberry muffin, but I am sure they are all delicious!
Chocolate Cream Larabar Cookie Cups
- 1 chocolate chip cookie dough larabar
- 2 Tbsp. cashews, soaked in water for atleast one hour
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cooking spray into two mini muffin cups . Split bar in half and press each half into muffin tin until it covers the sides of the cup. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cups are golden.
- In a food processor, combine drained cashews, cocoa powder, oil and agave. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Take out cookie cups from tin and spoon in cashew mixture,
- Healthy fats
- All natural
- No preservatives
- 100% clean