Peanut Butter Pretzel Caramel Fudge is an easy-to-make, delectable fudge that everyone will love! Only 4 ingredients, vegan + gluten-free friendly!
In case you didn’t notice yet, here a AA we love our fudge. First of all, fudge is so simple to make and only requires a few ingredients. Secondly, you can basically customize it to any flavor you want, like our oatmeal raisin cookie fudge. Thirdly and most importantly, it’s delish!
Have you ever dipped pretzels in peanut butter? It’s an amazing combo thats for sure. Now imagine dipping pretzels in pb + caramel. Dreamy right? The perfect sweet n’ salty delight.
Did I mention that this fudge is only 4 ingredients? Another reason to make it if you ask me 😉
Here is what ya need:
Peanut Butter Pretzel Caramel Fudge
Only 4 simple ingredients are need to make this no-bake treat! Everyone will love this fudge!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup paleo caramel sauce or any caramel sauce
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed (can be GFif needed
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter, coconut oil and caramel. Fold in crushed pretzels.
- Spread mixture evenly into a loaf pan/ small glass pan coated with cooking spray.
- Freeze mixture for 2-3 hours.
- Slice into about 16 pieces.
Like This Recipe? Pin For Later!
You May Also Like:
Question of the Day:
What’s your fave sweet and salty combo?