I went to the farmer’s market today to grab some fresh summer produce. To my surprise, the peaches were on sale and just beautiful looking! I had to get them, and quickly came up with this awesome and easy recipe! This is so EASY and taste exactly like a peach pie or peach crumble (the healthified version of course)! It takes a whopping 2 1/2 minutes to make and so filling it will keep you full for a while. Not to mention, ITS DELISH!!
Cinnamon Peach Pie Layered Yogurt Parfait
- 1 small peach, chopped
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. oats
- 1 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (low fat or fat free)
- Combine peach, honey, oats, pecans and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix well and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Layer peach mixture with greek yogurt in a wine glass.
- Protein and calcium from the greek yogurt
- Fiber, antioxidants and vitamin C from peaches
- Natural sugar from honey
- Healthy fats from pecans
- Stabilizing blood sugar and lowering cholesterol with cinnamon