Who doesn’t love pizza? There are so many kinds, so many sauces and so many flavors! But you know what no one loves about pizza? The fat, calories, sugar, artificial and processed ingredients! Did you know that many processed pizza crusts contain more than 15 ingredients? Crazy right? Well my pizza crust only has 3! This pizza is all natural, clean, healthy, and of course delicious! The Carrot Ginger sauce is a great replacement for sugar-filled store-bought tomato sauce! Topped with yummy and antioxidant packed veggies, this pizza is win-win for your taste buds and your health!
Carrot Ginger Veggie Pizza with a Quinoa Oat Crust
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or 1/2 cup oats pulverized)
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour (or 14 cup quinoa pulverized)
- 1 egg (or flax egg for vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- combine all ingredients and form into a dough.
- Press the dough down until it is 1/4 inch thick a make a crust.
- Transfer crust onto a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until crust is hard.
Sauce + Toppings
- 3 whole carrots, boiled until soft
- 1 tsp ginger
- Zucchini, chopped into 1/2 slices
- Tomatoes, chopped in 1/2 slices
1. In a food processor/blender, combine boiled carrots and ginger, blend until smooth.
2. Spread the carrot-ginger sauce on top of the pizza crust evenly,
3. Place Zucchini, tomatoes and spinach on the pizza and whatever else you desire (cheese, meats, tofu, etc.).
4. Bake the pizza at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until veggies are cooked on top.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- 100% clean
- No Preservatives
- No added sugar
- Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants