I have finally found a protien powder that i‘m satisfied with, nutritionally and tastefully! It’s called Sunwarrior!
Let me break it down for you, All Sunwarrior Protein Powders are
- Raw vegan
The Flavors are
- Natural (80 cals, 0 fat, 1g sugar, 15g protein)
- Vanilla (100 cals, 2g fat, 0g sugars, 19g protein)
- Chocolate (100 cals, 1g fat, 0g sugars, 17g protein)
I absolutely love the macros in these protein powders, unlike most protein powders, sunwarrior blends are not loaded with sugar, they all contain 1 g or less! Plus, they are naturally sweetened with stevia! And most of them have no fat! plus, a lot of protein in just a small amount!
The ingredients in the natural blend are as follows:
Proprietary Protein Blend ( Raw Organic Pea Protein, Raw Cranberry Protein, Raw Organic Hemp Seed Protein), Medium Chain Triglycerides
I LOVE that you can pronounce every single ingredient, so you know what’s going into your body! Absolutely NO CHEMICALS OR PRESERVATIVES! How Awesome is that!!!?
Use your protein powder to make this amazing smoothie!
Vanilla Apple Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen apple, sliced
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp. xantham gum, optional
- handful of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.