Need a healthy grab n’ go breakfast? Make these delicious Almond Butter & Jelly Coconut Breakfast Bars for the perfect way to satisfy your early morning appetite! Paleo and Vegan friendly!
‘Ello loves! do you know what time it is? Regardless of what your clock says, it’s Almond Butter and Jelly (coconut)time!
No matter what you think about the classic combo, I believe that it the most epic flavor combination out there, and whoever invented it gets a gold star.
Do you guys remember these Coconut Pumpkin Breakfast Bars? When I first made them 2-ish years ago, I was hooked. Since then, they’ve been pinned over 10,000 times which we are so thankful for. However, if you’re not pumpkin crazy, this AB&J version is for ya💁
These breakfast bars can be prepped in a hot (5) minutes and are the perfect make-ahead grab n’ go breakky that your whole fam will dig.
Feel free to sub in any type of nut for the almonds, and any type of nut butter for the almond butter. Regardless of which you choose, they will be epically delish😋😋😋
Only 6 simple ingredients are needed, so no excuse not to make them! Here’s what you need:
almond butter drizzle
Almond Butter & Jelly Coconut Breakfast Bars
These make-ahead AB&J Coconut Breakfast Bars are so easy to make with only 6 real food ingredients and are filled with the epic taste of the classic flavor combo. They are the perfect high-protein and nourishing breakfast or snack and are also paleo, grain-free and gluten-free!
- 1 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/2 cup jelly ( I used homemade strawberry chia jam but any kind works)
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Almond butter drizzle
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Place almonds on a cooking sheet and place in oven for 10 minutes. Add coconut to pan and bake another 5 minutes or until slightly toasted.
- Add almonds and coconut to a food processor and process until it is a flour or meal-like texture.
- Add to a large bowl and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture to pan and press down evenly. Top with sliced strawberries (if desired).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Let cool and slice into about 9 bars.
- Drizzle almond butter on top.
- FOR DRIZZLE:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and drizzle on top of cooled bars.
- * Adapted from Chunky Monkey Breakfast Bars
Like This Recipe? Pin For Later!
You May Also Like: