These Cherry Garcia Paleo Banana Bread Bars are a delicious and healthy combine the tasty chocolate and cherry ice cream flavor with classic banana bread! They are the perfect breakfast or snack and are gluten-free with a vegan option!
So let’s talk about something we all love, snacks.
To be honest, we are both not much of snackers because we prefer larger meals instead of smaller meals and small snacks. That’s just the way we are but when there are plenty times when I need a snack especially when we know that I won’t be able to eat a meal in a while. You know those times when you need to eat something right that second or your gonna
punch someone in the face be really hangry, yeah, that’s why I need to make sure I snack.
When I need a snack, I need something that’s dense and nutritious that’s gonna give me energy and of course, is tasty. That’s where Made In Nature comes in.
Made In Nature is an organic healthy food and snack company that dedicated to making healthy eating anything but boring! Now these kind of snacks are the type of snacks I’m talking about when I say dense, nutritious, energizing, and most importantly delicious. Some of my favorite snacks from Made In Nature include Dried Tart Cherries, Figgy Pops, Espresso Coconut Chips (THESE <3) and Sriracha Chili Kale Chips. If these snacks don’t change your snacking game, I don’t know what will.
Enough snack talk, let’s cut to the chase and talk about these Cherry Garcia Banana Bread Bars.
I used Made In Nature Tart Cherries to transform the classic banana bread into well-known ice cream flavor and it’s one epic combination. It’s even more epic knowing that these banana bread bars are only made with natural, whole food ingredients and are gluten-free, paleo and have a vegan option. These bars are not only perfect for a quick breakfast, but they can also double as a snack and dessert.
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup almondor cashew butter
- 1 egg or flax/chia egg
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Made in Nature Tart Cherries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (use Enjoy Lifefor dairy-free)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Made in Nature Tart Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9x9 pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, add together flour, baking soda and salt
- In a small bowl mix together bananas, nut butter, egg and vanilla
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined
- Add in cherries and chocolate chips and place batter in pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done
- For Topping microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil until melted, about 30-45 seconds and drizzle over bars and sprinkle with cherries
Like This Recipe? Pin for Later!
You Also Like These Recipes
- What are your favorite healthy snacks?
- What’s your favorite kind of quick bread?
This post is sponsored by Made In Nature, all opinions expressed are my own.