Hello there and welcome to Athletic Avocado!
We are identical twin sisters Bethany and Rachel and the creators of this healthy food blog! Athletic Avocado is dedicated to people like you who want to eat healthfully but don’t want to sacrifice taste! Why the name Athletic Avocado? Well, because we are athletic and like avocados, duh! It is our passion to create easy, simple and tasty recipes that provide nutritional benefits as an added bonus. If college students can make our recipes, so can you! Thank you so much for stopping by and we hope to see you again!
Fun Facts about us
- We are followers of Christ
- We are collegiate gymnasts
- We are pretty awesome at decorating cakes
- Favorite foods include eggplant, greek yogurt, watermelon, salmon and avocados are course!
- We have a labor doodle named Loralie
- Bethany is a nutrition major and Rachel is a occupational therapy major
- We’ve been to Italy, Germany, Mexico, Dominican Republic and Bermuda
- Favorite foods to make are breakfast pizzas, oatmeal and mug cakes
- Coffee is the #1 beverage of choice
- Rachel sliced her hand opened and had to get stitches while opening up a can of pumpkin
- leggings and sweatshirts are the outfit of choice
About our Recipes
Our recipes are designed for busy people who want to eat healthfully but don’t have a lot of time to cook or bake. Many recipes range from vegan, paleo, dairy-free, sugar-free, whole 30, gluten-free and can satisfy anyone with a dietary restriction. All recipes are quick, easy, simple and most importantly, delicious!
Top 5 most popular posts
Don’t Forget to follow us on:
Thank you so much for stopping by! We hope you enjoy our blog and come again soon!