Dinner has never been easier or tastier than with this Mango Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies One Pan Dinner! You’d never guess it’s Whole 30 and paleo friendly!
Would you be surprised if I told you that I pretty much eat the same exact thing for dinner every night? Yep, good old chicken with veggies. I’m such a creature of habit and never get sick of it. Why should I? That combo is so filling, delicious and can be made in a variety of ways!
I’ve been seeing one pan dinner recipes blow up on Pinterest so I’ve been dying to create a recipe myself. After making Skinny Taste’s all-in-one Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Veggies, I’ve been hooked. One pan dinners make life sooooo much easier.
The second best part of making one-pan dinners besides the taste? The minimal clean-up! Only one pan, not the usual 3 to 4 pans that I use.
The mango teriyaki sauce for this one-pan meal is sweet (with no added sugar), slightly spicy and perfect for coating the chicken thighs and veggies. You’d never guess it’s Whole 30 friendly too! I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does😊
The only ingredients needed to make this easy and delicious meal are as follows:
Homemade Mango teriyaki sauce
One Pan Mango Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies
Tender chicken thighs and roasted veggies are glazed with a sweet mango teriyaki sauce for a an easy and incredibly tasty dinner that only uses one pan! You would never guess that this super easy meal is whole30 and paleo friendly either!
- 5-6 skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of visible fat
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 red bell peppers, cored and sliced into strips
- 5 carrots, sliced
- Mango Teriyaki Sauce:
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (or coconut vinegar)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds for sprinkling
- mango chunks (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place broccoli, red pepper slices and carrots in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Using a food processor, puree mango chunks. Combine with all other ingredients for teriyaki sauce in a bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
- Place chicken thighs on foil lined sheet pan. Brush sauce over both sides of each chicken thigh, coating well.
- Add remaining sauce to bowl of veggies and mix thoroughly. Spoon around chicken thighs in an single layer. Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until done. Serve with more mango chunks, if desired.
Like This Recipe? Pin For Later!
You May Also Like:
Questions of the day!
Have you ever made a one pan dinner? If so, what’s your favorite recipe?