This healthy Caramel Macchiato Overnight Oatmeal tastes like your favorite coffee drink in breakfast form! It is made with only 4 ingredients, gluten-free and can be made vegan and dairy-free too!
I totally forgot about good overnight oatmeal is.
I don’t know why I haven’t made it in so long, I mean, I make baked/microwaved oatmeal everyday but overnight oats make a rare appearance for some odd reason. Thank God I was reminded of overnight oatmeal while scrolling through instagram and dreamed of making a caramel macchiato version because who doesn’t like coffee and oatmeal? Or better yet, coffee in oatmeal.
I don’t know about you, but I am always in the mood for a nice large caramel macchiato any time of the day, especially when I need a little extra energy to get through the day. I am pretty damn proud of using the caramel macchiato flavor in oatmeal because it tastes exactly like the real thing.
This Caramel Macchiato Oatmeal is seriously the whole package, coffee and breakfast in one! Talk about creamy, gooey caramel and coffee goodness all in a delicious, easy, quick and hearty breakfast made with only 4 ingredients. Now you can have your coffee and breakfast and eat it too.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt or dairy-free alternative
- 1-2 tbsp of your favorite healthy caramel sauce* (link below)
- More vanilla greek/dairy-free yogurt
- More Caramel for drizzling
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and serve right away or let sit in the fridge overnight
- Add topping right before serving
This is the Caramel Sauce we used
[Tweet “#healthy Caramel Macchiato Overnight Oatmeal>>> DO IT!”]
Like This Recipe!? Pin For Later!
Want More Tasty Healthy Oatmeal Recipes???
- Have you ever had coffee in oatmeal?
- What’s your favorite coffee drink?