Breakfast Featured Recipes

11 Unique Healthy Banana Bread Recipes

January 28, 2016
Healthy Banana Bread Recipes

Do you love banana bread and wish you could try it other ways? Now you can with these unique and delicious 11 Healthy Banana Bread Recipes that range from english muffins to oatmeal to smoothies!

Who doesn’t love a nice big piece of banana bread right out of the oven? I don’t think anyone can say no to that!  Did you know that you’re not only limited to banana bread to enjoy the flavor of banana bread, you can now have it in various forms. Now, if you’re obsessed with it we are, you are swooning over the fact that you can have banana bread in 11 different and unique ways. Enjoy this collaboration of unique and Healthy banana bread recipes from many great bloggers!

1. Slow Cooker Paleo Mocha Swirl Banana Bread from Athletic Avocado

Now you can have your coffee and eat it to with this Slow Cooker Paleo Mocha Swirl Banana Bread! Its also gluten-free and vegan-friendly!

2. Banana Bread English Muffin from The Big Man’s World

10. Banana Bread Granola from Fooduzzi

banana-bread-granola-9

11. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread from Pancake Warriors

chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-bread-cut-dish

[Tweet “11 awesome unique ways to eat banana bread!”]

Pin for Later!

• What’s your favorite way to eat banana bread?

• Reply Emma {Emma's Little Kitchen} January 29, 2016 at 9:30 am

Awwww yeah! Banana bread is my jam! I am totally crushing on your paleo mocha swirl recipe… think I’ll give it a bash this weekend!!

• Reply Kelly @ Eat the Gains January 29, 2016 at 10:56 am

So many different ways to use banana bread, love it!

• Reply Liora- Allthingsloveli.com January 29, 2016 at 11:19 am

That slow cooker recipe is first on my to-bake list!! I love her versatile bananas are, and it always feels like productive baking since I’m using up past-prime bananas 🙂

• Reply Arman @ thebigmansworld January 29, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Thanks so much for sharing, guys! This recipe made me do a double twisting double back in laid out position but I also did a Piked punch front out of it. I then did a quadruple turn and two popas just to show off to the judges. I also changed my name to something Romanian so I’d get favored by them too lololol.

• Reply Melanie @ Nutritious Eats January 29, 2016 at 12:58 pm

What a fun round up! I love banana bread and it’s so fun to see the flavor used in different ways.

• Reply Pure Ella January 29, 2016 at 1:59 pm

What a roundup! I could eat these breakfasts all day!!! 🙂
    xoxo

• Reply Sam @ Pixel Sprout January 29, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Wow! Awesome round up! Those banana bread muffins tho…. #drooling

• Reply Susie @ SuzLyfe January 29, 2016 at 2:49 pm

So when I lost my job this week, one of the first things that I did was to clear out my food… except I totally forgot to grab the two bananas that I’d had my eye on taking home if no one ate them because they were at the perfect banana bread point.
    You know you are a foodie when you have that thought.

• Reply Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine January 29, 2016 at 3:57 pm

I’ve been having a slight random totally not me, obsession with banana bread things lately!

• Reply sarah January 29, 2016 at 4:34 pm

These all look amazing! I love the smell of banana bread- it just feels so homey.

• Reply Diana January 29, 2016 at 6:06 pm

Slow cooker banana bread? I’m already in love! Pinned and making this weekend 🙂

• Reply Alexa [fooduzzi.com] January 29, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Yay! This is such a delicious list – banana bread is seriously one of my all-time favorite desserts! Thanks for including my Banana Bread Granola <3

• Reply lindsayc January 30, 2016 at 9:36 am

banana bread is MY FAV!! oh goodness, where to start? Hmm… the waffles? or the bake? or the muffins?

• Reply Kate January 30, 2016 at 11:41 am

Can you go wrong with banana bread? The only thing I don’t like about it is having to painfully wait for my bananas to turn brown!

• Reply Lauren @ Jesus and a Side of PB January 30, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I love banana bread! It’s dangerous for this one. Thanks for stopping by J & PB, always nice to have (two!) new faces around:) Blessings.

• Reply Sonali- The Foodie Physician January 30, 2016 at 1:27 pm

What a ridiculously awesome round-up! I literally want each and every one of these right now!!

• Reply Chrissa - Physcial Kitchness January 30, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Banana bread waffles?! WHAAAA?!?!?! Mind blown. My hubby is obsessed with banana bread. I have lots of new recipes to try!

• Reply Margaret @ Simple Fit Foodie January 31, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Thanks for all these aweomse ideas! I LOVE banana bread but it is so dangerous because I just never want to stop eating it. haha!

• Reply Shannon January 31, 2016 at 3:18 pm

These all look amazing! I love banana bread!

• Reply Sam @ PancakeWarriors February 1, 2016 at 9:54 am

I’m literally drooling over the banana bread smoothie and your crock pot banana bread. I would love to wake up to the smell of that cooking!! Thanks for including me 🙂 xoxoxo

• Reply Jocelyn (Grandbaby cakes) February 1, 2016 at 10:55 am

These breads are everything!!

• Reply Christine@ Apple of My Eye February 1, 2016 at 12:46 pm

YUM! Banana bread is such a childhood favorite of mine. Whenever we had brown bananas, my mom would always make a big batch! Love this roundup because it lets me get my banana bread fix without all the unhealthiness that comes with them. YES!

• Reply Danielle February 1, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I always have some leftover ripe bananas at the end of the week! This is such a great roundup of ways to use them up! Thanks for sharing 🙂

• Reply Blair February 2, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Gah! My mouth is literally watering just scrolling through these recipes! Banana bread is total comfort food for me, and it’s something that I make my kids regularly because we all love it. These new and different (healthy) ideas sound perfect! That baked oatmeal is calling my name…

Pinned!

• Reply Kerri McGrail February 2, 2016 at 10:11 pm

Uhm yes! This banana girl is all over this recipe round up! i love using bananas to sweeten pretty much evertyhing- banana bread baked oats are my fav, but that granola looks mighty delicious as well! Can’t wait to check these recipes out!

• Reply Rebecca @ NOURISHED. the blog February 3, 2016 at 11:22 am

I love banana bread sooo much! It’s just such a classic. Thanks for this great round-up!

• Reply Sarah Grace February 4, 2016 at 12:41 pm

yes yes yes I LOVE banana bread flavored goodies 🙂 ALWAYS have bananas on my counter ripening for the next recipe to make 🙂

xo,
    Sarah Grace

• Reply Lindsey Bomgren February 9, 2016 at 10:12 am

So glad I came across this blog, my husband just asked me last night what we were going to do with our bananas that are turning brown. I think I’ll whip up the ambitious kitchen 2 ingredient breakfast cookie and banana bread muffins! Yum!

• Reply Bethany And Rachel February 11, 2016 at 5:04 pm

So glad you were able to find this post to use up your ripe bananas 🙂

• Reply Emily February 9, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I just came back to this today Rachel, and I’m excited to do the 2nd recipe from it! These round-ups are such a blessing!