Breakfast Recipes

45 Healthy Oatmeal Recipes That Are Anything But Boring!!!

January 3, 2016
photo-42

It’s the start of the new year and you’ll see many people going on detoxes and cleanses where they only eat pureed spinach for a week. Then they will get so hungry that they will give up 1/2 way through and go to McDonalds to get a burger with large fries and an extra large cola. Friends, please promise me that you will never do this, all you need to do is eat healthfully and make sure to eat real, whole foods, not nasty cleanses. One of the best way’s to start your day is by eating a healthy breakfast. Eating a healthy breakfast will help you with eating wholesomely the rest of the day with the proper nutrients. Oatmeal is such an awesome power food filled with great macronutrients to keep you full until lunch. In celebration of the new year, we have compiled a list of 45 Healthy Oatmeal Recipes that are anything but boring to get 2016 off to the right start from many great bloggers!

1. 1. German Chocolate Cake Oatmeal from Athletic Avocado

photo-42

2. Banana Nutella Overnight Oatmeal from Fooduzzi

nutella-overnight-oatmeal-2-685x1024

3. Cinnamon Roll Protein Oatmeal from Food Faith and Fitness

healthy-cinnamon-roll-oatmeal-photo

4. Overnight Steel Cut Oats with Pears, Walnuts and Pomegranate Molasses from Food, Pleasure and Health

steelcutoatmeal-1024x847

44. Almond Joy Overnight Oats from Rachl Mansfield

almondjoyovernightoats

45. Creme Brûlée Baked Oatmeal from With Salt and Wit

DSC_1846-785x1024

Pin for Later!!!

• Reply Alexa [fooduzzi.com] January 3, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Yay! This is such a great lineup! Thank you so much for featuring my Banana Nutella Overnight Oatmeal!
    Alexa [fooduzzi.com] recently posted…Healthy Vegan Smoothie Recipes for the New YearMy Profile

• Reply Natalie | Feasting on Fruit January 3, 2016 at 5:03 pm

This is an epic roundup! Breakfast for days…no weeks! Your Gingerbread Oatmeal Brûlée is probably the one I want to try very most, it looks amazing <3 Thank you so very much for including my recipe, I will share this for sure 🙂
    Natalie | Feasting on Fruit recently posted…Top 10 Recipes of 2015My Profile

• Reply Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine January 3, 2016 at 9:16 pm

If oatmeal is ever boring, you’re doing it wrong 😉
    Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine recently posted…Friday Finisher 1/1/16My Profile

• Reply John January 4, 2016 at 1:56 am

OH MY GOD. Crazy list, I don’t have a favorite so I might just have to make them all for myself :p
    John recently posted…How to Get ShreddedMy Profile

• Reply Shannon January 4, 2016 at 2:16 am

These all look amazing! So many choices!

• Reply Cailee January 4, 2016 at 5:14 am

YUM!! All of these recipes look so delicious! Seriously you are so right! It’s about filling up on the good stuff, but starving yourself. These are the perfect way to start the day!
    Cailee recently posted…Hello Healthy 2016!My Profile

• Reply Emily January 4, 2016 at 5:15 am

I have to admit that savory oatmeal doesn’t appeal to me as much, but maybe I’ll try it someday! 🙂 THESE look amazing girls, and I can’t wait to try some of them, now that we have oatmeal in the pantry again. I really appreciate you collecting these. It’s a huge blessing!
    Emily recently posted…The Lions of RecoveryMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel January 6, 2016 at 12:56 am

I never tried it either but one day ill try it too! Thank you so much, you’re too sweet Emily!

• Reply lindsay January 4, 2016 at 1:47 pm

well i think i know what my next 45 days will look like —> OATMEAL IT UP! YUM!

• Reply Allie January 4, 2016 at 5:21 pm

So may great recipes here. I love oatmeal (just had it this morning ) but I tend to always make it the same way. I am definitely going to give some of these a try
    Allie recently posted…My Top 10 Recipes From 2015My Profile

• Reply Amanda @ .running with spoons. January 4, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Be still my pounding heart! Oats are definitely one my top 3 foods, so this list is just all sorts of perfect and I wouldn’t even know which one to start with.

Thanks for including me, lady!!
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted…healthy two minute brownieMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel January 6, 2016 at 12:55 am

Oats are just so versatile and perfect! I love all of your oatmeal recipes and I can’t wait to try some soon 🙂

• Reply Nicole @ Fitful Focus January 4, 2016 at 11:40 pm

I’ll take all of them, please!

• Reply Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table January 5, 2016 at 4:23 am

Perfect timing – we’re starting out new diet and having a lot more oats. AND it’s cold and rainy here all week (in SoCal?!), so a warm breakfast it just want we need.
    Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table recently posted…Catalina Island Anniversary TripMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel January 6, 2016 at 12:54 am

oatmeal for days for you! Im glad you get to eat a lot more oats!

• Reply Link Love - January 5, 2016 at 10:44 am

[…] all have room for a little more oatmeal in our lives.  Here’s 43 Recipes for you in […]

• Reply dixya @ food, pleasure, and health January 5, 2016 at 12:23 pm

i have been on a granola train lately..but i can try some of this overnight recipes. im not a big fan of warm oatmeal..so im always looking to trick myself 🙂

• Reply Emily @ Zen & Spice January 5, 2016 at 4:14 pm

That slow cooker peaches and cream oatmeal looks so good!

• Reply Arman @ thebigmansworld January 5, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Breakfast for dinner is totally happening!

Thanks for sharing- I dedicate tomorrow’s recipe to you! 😀
    Arman @ thebigmansworld recently posted…Healthy Four Ingredient Chunky Banana BreadMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel January 6, 2016 at 12:53 am

breakfast for dinner is the best kind of dinner 😉 we can’t wait to check out your recipe tomorrow!

• Reply Jenn - a traveling Wife January 6, 2016 at 11:56 am

YES – I love oatmeal and how versatile it is. My favorite will always be old fashion oats on the stove topped with a splash of milk and fresh fruit. 🙂

• Reply Beverley @ sweaty&fit January 6, 2016 at 7:54 pm

SO. MUCH. OATMEAL. This is basically my heaven.
    Looks awesome, great round up!
    Beverley @ sweaty&fit recently posted…“Starbucks” Island Oat BarsMy Profile

• Reply Serendipity’s Top 6 Food Trend Picks for 2016 | Serendipity Catering January 7, 2016 at 6:54 pm

[…] is grabbing a spoon and digging in. Breakfast bowls are making a strong comeback with kicked-up oatmeal for the more traditional, chia pudding for the just catching on, and acai bowls for the trendiest […]

• Reply Caitlin January 7, 2016 at 11:16 pm

All of these look amazing! I’ve been getting tired of my normal oatmeal recipes and can’t wait to make these! It’ll be hard choosing which to try first!

• Reply Friday Favorites - Key Ingredients January 8, 2016 at 1:26 pm

[…] to make for breakfast but I tend to repeat the same recipe over and over. Here is  a list of 45 healthy oatmeal recipes to switch things […]

• Reply Kerri McGrail January 20, 2016 at 1:22 pm

OMG – give me all the oats! My favorite breakfast in the whole wide world! Gosh I could eat oats for every meal, every day and not get sick of them with these recipes!
    Kerri McGrail recently posted…Running in My Underwear?!?!My Profile