Breakfast Featured Recipes

26 Healthy Sweet Potato Breakfast Recipes

November 6, 2015
sweet potato spice oatmeal 5

Love sweet potatoes but don’t know what to do with them? Make these healthy sweet potato breakfast recipes! We’ve assembled a list of over 20 of them!

1. Gluten Free Sweet Potato Oatmeal Bread with Pecan Streusel from Athletic Avocado

SWEETPOT3

2.  Grain-Free Sweet Potato Waffle Breakfast BLT with Garlic-Basil Aioli from So Let’s Hang Out

waffle-blts-6922blog

3. Sweet Potato Cranberry Quick Bread from Beard and Bonnet

post2

4. Sweet Potato Cinnamon Muffins with Out of this World Sweet Potato Caramel from The Vegan 8

sweetpotmuffins

5. Creamy Sweet Potato Spice Oatmeal with Cranberries and Pecans from Athletic Avocado

This Creamy Sweet Potato Spice Oatmeal topped with crunchy pecans, tart cranberries and a sweet drizzle of pure maple syrup is a delicious and healthy dessert for breakfast!

6. Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl with Chia and Almond Base from A Tasty Love Story

DSC_0019-622x557

7. Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potato Parfait from The Lean Green Bean

DSC_0986

8. Sweet Potato Tofu “Egg” Muffins from Athletic Avocado

photo-257

9. Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Pancakes from Strength and Sunshine

Chocolate-Chip-Sweet-Potato-Pancakes-4-1024x682

10. Sweet Potato Scones with Zesty Orange Glaze from The Roasted RootGluten-free-sweet-potato-scones5

11. Sweet Potato Crust Quiche from Imma Eat That

IMG_1394

26. Sweet Potato Pie Bread Pudding for Healthy Food for Living

IMG_76611-500x362

sweet potato breakfast recipes

• Reply Audrey @ Unconventional Baker November 6, 2015 at 4:10 am

Oh, these all look delicious. Sweet potato for breakfast sounds GOOD <3
    Audrey @ Unconventional Baker recently posted…Strawberry Lime Macadamia CheesecakeMy Profile

• Reply Nadia's Healthy Kitchen November 6, 2015 at 7:26 am

What a lovely collection of sweet potato recipes! They all look delicious 😀 Feel inspired to bake with sweet potato more! 🙂

• Reply lindsay November 6, 2015 at 12:37 pm

where to start? hmmmm, I’m thinking the waffles!
    lindsay recently posted…No Bake Coconut Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bites {Grain Free}My Profile

• Reply Katie | Healthy Seasonal Recipes November 6, 2015 at 12:54 pm

That waffle BLT is so crazy yummy looking! What a great idea for a round-up. Pinning it!
    Katie | Healthy Seasonal Recipes recently posted…deep dish double crust maple apple pieMy Profile

• Reply Melanie @ Nutritious Eats November 6, 2015 at 1:20 pm

Oh my word, one looks better than the next. Drooling.
    Melanie @ Nutritious Eats recently posted…Pumpkin LasagnaMy Profile

• Reply Annmarie November 6, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Ermahgerd! LOVE sweet potatoes! Need to try them all!!!

• Reply Ashley @ A Lady Goes West November 6, 2015 at 3:39 pm

I could eat a sweet potato –or sweet potato-flavored foods– for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’m defnitely into the purple sweet potatoes right now. Thanks for this awesome list! Happy eating! 🙂
    Ashley @ A Lady Goes West recently posted…Friday Favorites: iPhone, jewels, hot beverages and moreMy Profile

• Reply Sam @ PancakeWarriors November 6, 2015 at 4:02 pm

Peoples creativity blows me away. Going to make all fo this this winter, this entire list is mind blowing!! I’m STARVING NOW!!
    Sam @ PancakeWarriors recently posted…10 Beginner Tips: Starting an Exercise RoutineMy Profile

• Reply Susie @ SuzLyfe November 6, 2015 at 6:57 pm

I’m starting to think that Sweet Potato’s are my spirit vegetable.
    Susie @ SuzLyfe recently posted…A Tough Week + Gratitude Giveaway with SunwarriorMy Profile

• Reply Elizabeth Shaw November 6, 2015 at 8:11 pm

What a great roundup! I am a sweet potato fanatic so I can’t wait to try so many of these! Thanks for sharing!
    Elizabeth Shaw recently posted…Comment on Sweet Potato Chia Chocolate Breakfast Cake by Elizabeth ShawMy Profile

• Reply Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine November 6, 2015 at 9:08 pm

Heck yea! One of the best round-ups you’ve done 😉
    Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine recently posted…Friday Finisher 11/6/15My Profile

• Reply The Vegan 8 November 6, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Wow, all of that sweet potato, one of my favorite foods, I’m dying!! Thank you so much for linking to my Sweet potato cinnamon muffins Rachel!

• Reply Bethany And Rachel November 7, 2015 at 1:29 pm

They are one of my favs too 🙂 Welcome, I’m a huge fan of your sweet potato caramel so of course i had to include it!

• Reply Anna @ Sunny Side Ups November 7, 2015 at 12:05 am

Sweet potatoes are seriously one of my favorite things in life…and you’ve really got my stomach growling with all these amazing recipes! I’m dying to try out your Sweet Potato Oatmeal Bread!! YUM 🙂
    Anna @ Sunny Side Ups recently posted…Hot Cocoa-Frosted Sugar Cookie BarsMy Profile

• Reply Farrah November 9, 2015 at 10:54 pm

I need that sweet potato breakfast bowl in my life! *-*

• Reply Kat | curlsnchard.com November 13, 2015 at 10:15 am

I love sweet potato! Thank you so much for including my breakfast cookies in your roundup 🙂
    Kat | curlsnchard.com recently posted…What’s the deal with Yogi Surprise?My Profile

• Reply RonaldREN November 18, 2015 at 3:25 pm

These bright quesadillas are filled with baked sweet potato, sauteed onion, chopped spinach, and a little bit of cheese before getting all kinds of gooey. Top with fresh salsa and, if you’re feeling extra healthy, Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.