These Flourless Apple Pecan muffins are the perfect grab n’ go breakfast for a chilly fall morning!
The fall weather is starting to grow on me.
For years I was convinced that I needed to move to a warmer area of the states because I hate cold. I am now starting to appreciate the season changes and the pretty views and have come to realize that fall would not be the same without the changing weather. I still hate the cold, but what I love fall is
sweat pants/sweat shirts
seasonal flavored coffees
Let’s face it, New England has the most perfect fall weather, but let’s not get into winter so fast. All of you fall-loving people will appreciate these flourless Apple Pecan Muffins to satisfy your needs for all-things-autumn! Eat these in your fuzzy socks, sweat pants, big sweaters on a cold fall day and you’ve got the perfect breakfast/snack/dessert!
These apple pecan muffins are fall-inspired, paleo,vegan, GF, DF, pecan-apple-cinnamony deliciousness!
- Flourless Apple-Pecan Pie Muffins
- 1 cup pecan meal (grind 1 cup of pecans in food processor until fine)
- 1 egg (or flax egg for vegan)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp honey, optional ( I like it w/o, but if you can add if you want)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 Finely chopped apple
- 1. Pre-heat oven at 350 and put cupcake liners in a muffin tin
- 2. Throughly mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, divide batter among cupcake liners (makes about 6)
- 3. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until done
[Tweet “#vegan #paleo and #glutenfree Easy to Make Apple Pecan Muffins are the perfect fall-inspired Muffins!”]
Want more Muffins?
- What’s your favorite thing about fall?
- Is it getting cold where you live?
Linking up with Laura for Strange but Good!