Looking for a healthy and filling breakfast? Make this Paleo Apple Pie Breakfast Pizza! Its gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and vegan-friendly!
So if you can’t tell already, I may have an obsession with making breakfast pizzas #sorrynotsorry. Hey, when you create a recipe that you’re super proud of, why not make more than one variation of it? It all start with fresh summer zucchini, and the idea of creating a zucchini bread breakfast pizza. Then it transitioned into a fall-inspired pumpkin bread version. Then it led to an apple variation because apples are just are cool and popular as pumpkin is.
And you can never go wrong with a single-serving pizza for breakfast. I repeat: SINGLE SERVING! Aka, no sharing needed! And its not like you will want to share after one bite, and if you want to, you’re crazy.
If you’ve been living under a rock you probably haven’t realized that apples are totally in style now and there available everywhere.
So when life gives you apples, make this Apple Pie Breakfast Pizza!
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup grated apple ( I used honey crisp)
- 1 egg, beaten (or flax egg for vegan option)
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup thin apple slices
- 1 Tbsp. raisins
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Layer parchment paper on a cooking sheet and spread out mixture into a pizza crust.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until done.
- Top with toppings.
- Adapted from my Zucchini Bread Breakfast Pizza
[Tweet “Need something sweet and healthy for breakfast? Make this #cleaneating Apple Harvest Breakfast Pizza! #vegan #paleo”]
Want more breakfast pizza recipes?
- Whats your favorite single-serving breakfast recipe? Link it below!