Dinner Featured Recipes Snacks

Healthier Loaded Baked Potato Dip

October 6, 2015
BPD1

BPD4

Don’t you get annoyed when your at a party and someone dips their chip in queso, takes a bite, then dips again? Like Dude, we don’t want your germs in this, it’s called being considerate.

BPD3

Ok well, maybe I shouldn’t judge, I couldn’t help myself after making this loaded Baked Potato Dip, seriously so addicting. Good thing I put a generous portion of this dip into a bowl all for myself, that way no one would get mad at me from triple dipping and eating licking the bowl clean.Β

BPD2

This Loaded Baked Potato Dip tastes like the filling of a double stuffed potato. Cheezy, bacon-y, potatoey, creamy goodness. Plus, You won’t get yelled at for not eating the skin. Dip away, and do me a favor, make sure you get aΒ separate bowl for yourself so you won’t feel guilty for double dipping.Β

Loaded Baked Potato Dip

• 6 potatoes, boiled, skinned and mashed (about 3 cups mashed)
  • 1 cup plain greek yogurt ( I used full fat)
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 chopped chives
  • 6 cooked pieces of bacon, crumbled

1. Mix all ingredients together well in a large bowl and serve with veggies, chips, crackers, etc.

• Be honest, have you ever double dipped?

PBD5

• Reply Sam @ PancakeWarriors October 6, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Can’t blame you for double dipping on this one. Add some fakin bacon for me and I’m all over this!! Looks delish!
    Sam @ PancakeWarriors recently posted…Pumpkin Spice Maple Sunflower SeedsMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel October 7, 2015 at 12:56 am

haha thank you so much! I must admit i double dipped way more times than i should have!

• Reply Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table October 7, 2015 at 4:39 am

I know this is odd/not right… but I cannot stand white potatoes. That said, Vegas LOVES them and I may have to do her a solid and make this one football Sunday.
    Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table recently posted…Homemade Sugar-Free Lemonade Recipe + NuNaturals #GiveawayMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel October 7, 2015 at 11:00 am

it’s okay, we all have those odd things about us, everyone thinks it’s weird that neither of us like cheese! Im sure she would love this πŸ™‚

• Reply Aggie | Aggie's Kitchen October 7, 2015 at 11:02 am

Oh I’m loving how you lightened this one up!! Looks amazing!
    Aggie | Aggie’s Kitchen recently posted…5-Ingredient Vegetable Fried Brown RiceMy Profile

• Reply heather October 7, 2015 at 7:56 pm

I love the fact that you used “full fat” yogurt. I can totally appreciate it. Thanks for sharing
    bakingrunner.blogspot.com

• Reply Carlee October 8, 2015 at 2:51 am

Oh yum! I love everything about this!
    Carlee recently posted…Parmesan Spinach Stuffed Pork Loin #FoodieExtravaganzaMy Profile

• Reply Julia October 8, 2015 at 1:05 pm

YUUUUHS! I am a potato fanatic, and I never thought to make a baked potato dip – this is sheer geniusness! I bet it’d go over super well at the next football gathering I attend…slash I kinda just want to make it for myself and enjoy it while binge watching Netflix πŸ˜‰
    Julia recently posted…Yellow Curry Lentils and HalloumiMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel October 8, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Potatoes are one of my favorite foods, they are so versatile! Thank you so much, i made this dip for a bridal shower and everyone loved it, its also great for a night by yourself and watching tv πŸ™‚

• Reply Georgie October 9, 2015 at 12:48 am

This recipe was MADE for my sister. Her favorite app is potato skins and she loves a good mash potato – I’ll definitely be sending this her way.

• Reply Kathleen October 9, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Wow another awesome recipe with all my favorite ingredients. How did you know? The best did ever, I would need a spoon to eat it.
    Thanks, Kathleen
    Fridays Blog Booster Party #27
    Kathleen recently posted…The Pinterest Game #14aMy Profile

• Reply 15 Healthy Dips October 11, 2015 at 1:51 pm

[…] Loaded Baked Potato Dip from Athletic […]

• Reply Miz Helen October 11, 2015 at 11:16 pm

What a great dip that will be a hit for Game Day! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen
    Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 10-11-15My Profile

• Reply Regina October 13, 2015 at 10:12 am

I am totally a double/triple dipper but only in my own serving of condiment πŸ™‚
    This creative dip I am sure I would dip several time per cracker too.
    Regina recently posted…The Ultimate Pumpkin Recipe Round UpMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel October 13, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Thank you! I couldn’t help myself from double dipping πŸ™‚

• Reply Brookins Yatch October 17, 2015 at 3:17 am

this looks amazing and I’m about to make it for a tailgate party…is it served cold? Room temp?

• Reply Bethany And Rachel October 18, 2015 at 1:20 am

its actually amazing both ways! so anyway you choose! πŸ™‚

• Reply annie@ciaochowbambina October 29, 2015 at 5:30 pm

So happy you stopped by my blog…and just as happy that I’m stopping by yours!! Love this lightened up version of one of my favorite dips!