Paleo Pumpkin Breakfast Pizza is served in a single portion, so no sharing!
I’ve been the biggest fan of quick bread ever since I can remember. Yes zucchini bread and carrot bread are on point, but pumpkin bread is the bee’s knees. Unlike 80% of America, I actually appreciate the true taste of pumpkin (yes I’m talking to all you Pumpkin Spice Latte Lovers).
I must admit though, that the standard 12 slices a loaf serving size is a bit too small. When I eat pumpkin bread, I go hard and devour at least 1/3 of it per sitting. But really, who can eat only one tiny slice? I applaud you if you are capable of this!
Because of my inability to share a loaf of pumpkin bread, I decided it be a great idea to make a single serving version. Not only that but I got even more creative and made a pumpkin bread breakfast pizza because yolo (I know that saying is solo last year, ugh).
Because yolo, pizza is always acceptable for breakfast. A sweet quick-bread inspired pizza for breakfast is even more acceptable in my mind. Its grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly and (can be) vegan-friendly! Chew on dat.
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg, beaten (or flax egg for vegan option)
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Layer parchment paper on a cooking sheet and spread out mixture into a pizza crust.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until done.
- Top with toppings.
- Adapted from my Zucchini Bread Breakfast Pizza
Like This Recipe? You May Also Like: