Breakfast Featured Recipes

Healthy Nut Butter Recipes

September 11, 2015

Buying Nut butter can be so expensive! Im not gonna pay $26 for a jar of almond butter! Thank goodness that it’s so darn easy to make your own nut butter! Check out these awesome nut butter recipes!

1. Pumpkin Salted Caramel Almond Butter from Athletic Avocado

Blueberry-Muffin-Batter-Butter-2

15. Red Velvet Cookie Butter from Athletic Avocado

photo-121

16. Chia Peanut Butter from De Jong Dream House

pb finish

17. Honey Roasted Almond Butter from Diary of a Semi-Health Nut

make-your-very-own-almond-butter-all-drippy-and-delicious.-via-@semihealthnut-at-semihealthyblog.com-2

18. Turtle Butter from Healthy Slow Cooking

turtle-butter-kathy-hester1

• Reply Brie @ Lean, Clean, & Brie September 11, 2015 at 12:03 pm

YUM! I love nut butters and trying out new add-ins for different varieties. I am all about some of the fall recipes that are perfect for this time of year!
    Brie @ Lean, Clean, & Brie recently posted…Good Cheap Eats Dinner in 30 minutes (or less!) Review + GiveawayMy Profile

• Reply Shashi at RunninSrilankan September 11, 2015 at 12:11 pm

What a wonderful array of nutbutters! I don’t think I’ve ever had a strawberry peanut butter before! YUM!
    Shashi at RunninSrilankan recently posted…Vanilla Protein Crepes {with Apple Pumpkin Protein Filling}My Profile

• Reply Annmarie September 11, 2015 at 1:14 pm

I want them all. Right now. In my belly!
    Annmarie recently posted…Foodie Friday: Sweet Potato Waffle Hash with Fried Egg + Sriracha!My Profile

• Reply EA-The Spicy RD September 11, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Like Ann Marie said, I want to eat every single one of these yummy nut butters, and lick the jar clean! Thanks so much for sharing my Mexican Chocolate Almond Butter 🙂 Your Salted Caramel Pumpkin Almond Butter sounds absolutely amazing!!!
    EA-The Spicy RD recently posted…Cake for Breakfast! Chai Spiced Gluten-Free Apple Pie Mug CakeMy Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel September 11, 2015 at 4:39 pm

I want to eat them all too, including your mexican chocolate almond butter! yum!

• Reply Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine September 11, 2015 at 8:14 pm

I want to eat them all!

• Reply Cassie @ Almost Getting it Together September 11, 2015 at 10:15 pm

I really want to make all of these!!
    Cassie @ Almost Getting it Together recently posted…Now Trending – Best Links Week of 9.7My Profile

• Reply Farrah September 12, 2015 at 4:49 am

Whew! Thanks for all these awesome ideas! <3 I definitely need to try out that Oatmeal Cookie Nut Butter! *-*

• Reply http://www.cookiesfromhome.com/ September 12, 2015 at 6:38 am

Thanks for sharing such a delicious cookie nut butter recipe.
    Thanksgiving gifts
    http://www.cookiesfromhome.com/ recently posted…Doctor’s Orders Small Gourmet Gift Box – 24 Cookies – 7 BrowniesMy Profile

• Reply Heather September 12, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Thanks so much for all the recipes!!!! I am definitely going to give a few of these a try. Have a great weekend
    bakingrunner.blogspot.com
    Heather recently posted…bakingrunner: Day eleven is pure heaven!!!My Profile

• Reply Amanda @ Diary of a Semi-Health Nut September 12, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Thanks so much for including my nut butter!! Now I have tons more to check out!!
    Amanda @ Diary of a Semi-Health Nut recently posted…Confessions 9-7-15My Profile

• Reply Jess @hellotofit September 13, 2015 at 10:49 pm

I haven’t made my own nut butters yet 🙁 sad, I know. Will most definitely be holding onto this post for future reference 🙂
    Jess @hellotofit recently posted…Vietnamese puff pastry piesMy Profile

• Reply Nut Butters | Going Vegan (Almost) December 26, 2015 at 5:16 pm

[…] pretty much stole all my recipes from here. For the peanut butter we just threw peanuts in the blender and BLENDED. It turns into a butter! To […]