It’s officially the start of #pumpkin Season! Start it off right by making this #glutenfree Pumpkin Naan Bread that takes pumpkin to a whole new level! Eat it plain or spread it with nut butter for a tasty Breakfast, snack or dessert! Also #vegan and #healthy!
To be honest, a lot of my recipes don’t turn out as I hope but sometimes thats actually a good thing! A lot of the times my expectation vs. reality is completely off, but hey I’m only human right?
It’s like when you see an advertisement for Big Macs then go to McDonalds and get a Big Mac, it doesn’t look anything like the picture (am I right or what?). Or like when your New Year’s Resolution is to run a marathon and you realize you can’t even run a mile, yea it burns your soul! But thank God this recipe didnt turn out like that!
My goal was to make pumpkin tortillas, but they were a little too thick to be rolled out in a thin dough so I went with naan bread instead. No matter the thickness though, they are still a tasty fall-inspired flatbread that can be topped with any sweet topping!
- 1 3/4 cup Gluten-free Flour (I like this one)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- In a large bowl mix together flour and cinnamon. Add remaining ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Separate dough into 6 equal balls. Flatten each ball with your hands until its flat.
- Spray cooking spray on a skillet and place on medium heat. Add one flatbread. Flip over to other side when first side is browned. Repeat with remaining flatbreads.
- Adapted fromthis recipe
[Tweet “This #glutenfree Pumpkin Naan Bread goes perfect with any sweet topping for a fall-inpsired breakfast!”]