10 minute crumble made with juicy peaches and blueberries and studded with Crunchy Walnuts
So today I was going to make cinnamon rolls with a blueberry-peach filling, sounds amazing, but they didn’t turn out a bit, I was pissed! I hate when I have such a great idea and it doesn’t turn out, but I guess that’s part of being a food blogger, ya live and ya learn. On a side note, our friends always make fun of Bethany and I and compare us to minions, apparently I (Rachel) am a purple minion and Bethany is a yellow minion, don’t ask me why, but after that fail, i was definitely feeling like one!
Any ways, since I was in a not-so-happy mood after that, I didn’t feel like making a complicated recipe. That being said, I wanted to make something extremely simple, less than 10 minutes to make, one bowl to clean, and renew my mood kind of recipe. Thank God I succeeded in this one, I don’t know how I would react if I had another fail for the day.
Anyway, after taking one bite of this delicious Blueberry-Peach Crumble, I completely forgot about my failures, I guess my life was complete again. This is probably the easiest, fastest, healthiest, juiciest, sweetest and tastiest Blueberry-Peach Walnut Crumble you have ever made. It’s pretty much like pie filling with crunchy walnuts, eat right off the burner and add some vanilla ice cream, absolute perfection.
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 2.5 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup crushed walnuts, 1/2 for filling and remaining for top
- Coat a skillet with oil/ butter
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and place in skillet
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes
- Top with remaining walnuts
This recipe is Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free and Refined Sugar-free!
- [Tweet “Looking for an easy and healthy dessert? Make this #healthy 5 Ingredient Skillet Bluberry-Peach Crumble from @AthleticAvocado!”]
- Have you ever had any recipe fails? If so, tell me!
- Do you ever feel like a purple minion?
Linking up with Sprint to the Table for Strange but Good!