Breakfast Recipes

Amazing Granola Recipes Roundup!

June 14, 2015
photo-27-2

There is nothing better than granola, especially if it’s made with wholesome ingredients and tastes delicious! All of these recipes below are granola recipes that you have to make from some of our favorite bloggers! Enjoy 🙂

Triple Chocolate Granola from Athletic Avocado

easy-tin-foil-granola-6

photo from thebigmansworld.com

Almond Butter Protein Granola from Running with Spoons

Almond-Butter-Protein-Granola2

photo from runningwithspoons.com

Almond Joy Granola from Minimalist Baker

SALTY-SWEET-Almond-Joy-Granola-Crispy-oats-and-almonds-coconut-flakes-and-dark-chocolate-vegan-2

photo from minimalistbaker.com

Honey Nut Steel-Cut Granola from The Healthy Maven

Honey-Nut-Steel-Cut-Granola-3

photo from thehealthymaven.com

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola from Athletic Avocado

photo-27-2

Lightened up Banana-Coconut Granola from Hummusapien

photo from hummusapien.com

photo from hummusapien.com

What’s your favorite granola recipe?

• Reply Liz Weiss June 15, 2015 at 1:12 pm

I’m a huge fan of homemade granola, especially when it’s used in a parfait. Loving the roundup!
    Liz Weiss recently posted…Creamy Broccoli Soup Gets a Healthy MakeoverMy Profile

• Reply Cassie @ Almost Getting it Together June 15, 2015 at 1:16 pm

I keep thinking I should make granola… but then remember my dad accidentally bought a box of KIND granola bars from Costco instead of normal Kind bars so I should just crumble those up and use them… but can’t wait to try some of these once they are gone!
    Cassie @ Almost Getting it Together recently posted…The Best Coffee Shops in San FranciscoMy Profile

• Reply Shashi at RunninSrilankan June 15, 2015 at 1:22 pm

OOh what a wonderful round-up! double and triple chocolate granola? Yes – I’m in!
    Shashi at RunninSrilankan recently posted…My Favorite Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesMy Profile

• Reply Deborah @ Confessions of a Mother Runner June 15, 2015 at 6:49 pm

I haven’t made my own granola yet! The triple chocolate sounds really good.
    Deborah @ Confessions of a Mother Runner recently posted…Red, White & Blueberry Kale SaladMy Profile

• Reply Dani @ DaniCaliforniaCooks June 15, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Granola is one of my all-time favorite things to make at home instead of buying in a store! Thanks for the round up!
    Dani @ DaniCaliforniaCooks recently posted…Roasted Summer Vegetable Pasta with Vegan PestoMy Profile

• Reply Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine June 15, 2015 at 8:24 pm

If you DON’T keep granola in the house at all times…there’s a problem 😉
    Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine recently posted…Easy Homemade BBQ SauceMy Profile

• Reply genevieve @ gratitude and greens June 15, 2015 at 10:52 pm

I LOVE granola. Can’t wait to go through and check out these recipes! Mmmm!
    genevieve @ gratitude and greens recently posted…Strawberry And Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal + Finding Joy In Small ThingsMy Profile

• Reply Alicia@ Eco Friendly Homemaking June 16, 2015 at 12:46 am

Oh my goodness all of these look so delicious. Not sure which one to try first!
    Alicia@ Eco Friendly Homemaking recently posted…Do You Stay Hydrated?My Profile

• Reply Emily @ Zen & Spice June 16, 2015 at 6:51 pm

So much granola! YUM!!! I can’t wait to look through all of these!
    Emily @ Zen & Spice recently posted…Quick, Cheap & Easy: Pesto Pasta & Roasted ChickpeasMy Profile

• Reply Sam @ PancakeWarriors June 16, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Holy granola – I would love to make all of these and then mix them up for some epic breakfast 🙂 Such a great round up!
    Sam @ PancakeWarriors recently posted…Easy Bean TostadasMy Profile

• Reply Anne|Craving Something Healthy June 16, 2015 at 9:28 pm

YUM! I love to make granola. I can’t make it too often though, because I tend to eat it all 🙂 Pinned these to try!

• Reply Amanda @ .running with spoons. June 16, 2015 at 11:53 pm

Oh.my. Granola is seriously my kryptonite. I have to be super careful when I have it in the house because I’ll literally eat it until I give myself a huge stomach ache — it’s just too good! And thanks so much for including my recipe in the mix 😀
    Amanda @ .running with spoons. recently posted…. cinnamon sugar banana coffee cake .My Profile

• Reply Bethany And Rachel June 17, 2015 at 2:28 am

Me too! I eat it all the day I make it! No prob! It looks too good not to share! 🙂

• Reply sarah grace June 17, 2015 at 4:18 am

loveeeee my granola! Gotta be homemade though 🙂
    xo,

• Reply Whitney June 17, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Love this granola roundup! I have been bad about buying store bought granola recently. Need to try these! The triple chocolate one sounds so good. 🙂
    Whitney recently posted…One day at a time.My Profile