Summer to me means outside barbecues with family and friends, nice juicy burgers, sweet corn on the cob and potato salad. I am not a huge fan of creamy potato salad, I like a nice vinaigrette dressing the potatoes to make it nice and light.
This potato salad is perfect for memorial day, a summer picnic and just about any warm weather gathering. Its incredibly tasty and won’t weigh you down with unnecessary calories like original potato salad. Make it NOW!
Lemon-Cilantro Potato Salad
- 4 baking potatoes, cubed and boiled
- 1/2 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
1. Mix together potatoes, onion, celery and cilantro in a large bowl
2. Mix the rest of ingredients together in a small bowl (except salt and pepper) and pour over potato salad
3. Mix well and add salt and pepper
- What are your favorite summer eats?