Recipes

10 Amazing Oatmeal Recipes You Have to Try!!!

January 4, 2015

10 Amazing

Do you like oatmeal for breakfast? Are you getting tired of the same old flavors and want to change it up? Well have no fear, below are 10 amazing and healthy oatmeal recipes from myself and other awesome bloggers that will leave you wanting more! Are you ready? Go for it!

1. Banana-Latte Baked Oatmeal from Athletic Avocado

Photo from Laurafuentes.com

8. Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal from Chocolate Covered Katie

20515c6152d21316ca6d4f98282ec726

Photo from Chocolatecoveredkatie.com

10.  Pumpkin Oatmeal Brûlée with Maple-Ginger Cream from Athletic Avocado

photo-239

• What’s your favorite way to eat oatmeal?
  • What’s your favorite breakfast?

Also with Regan Jones, The creator of Recipe Redux a happy 40th birthday! 🙂

• Reply Strength and Sunshine January 4, 2015 at 11:46 pm

Thank you my oatmeal friend!
    I gotta say, just a nice bowl of hot oats and nut butter will always do it for me! But I actually have some overnight oats in the fridge right now!

• Reply Katherine Baker January 5, 2015 at 4:45 am

yummies! i love oatmeal and these are some good ideas! thanks for the roundup. def trying your apple oatmeal pizza and chocolate covered katie’s cinnamon roll creation!

• Reply athleticavocado January 5, 2015 at 8:29 pm

thanks so much! let me know how it goes! Thanks for commenting! 🙂

• Reply Arman @ thebigmansworld January 5, 2015 at 10:07 am

Thank you so much for sharing, buddy- And for your delicious creations! 🙂

• Reply Almost Getting It Together January 5, 2015 at 1:27 pm

I love oatmeal… I still think my all-time favorite is overnight oats!!

• Reply athleticavocado January 5, 2015 at 8:28 pm

I love it too! I haven’t had overnight oats in forever! Gotta make some! 🙂

• Reply Sonali- The Foodie Physician January 5, 2015 at 2:05 pm

These really are AMAZING oatmeal recipes, thanks for sharing! Your first one, the Banana-Latte, sounds incredible.

• Reply athleticavocado January 5, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Aww thank you! The Banana-latte one is probably my fav! 🙂

• Reply Deborah Brooks @ Confessions of a Mother Runner January 5, 2015 at 3:33 pm

I am on a mission to eat oatmeal this year. The snickerdoodle one looks great. Thanks for linking up with us again today for Meatless Monday.

• Reply Chaitali January 5, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Ooh… thanks for sharing these! The pumpkin oatmeal brulee sounds amazing.

• Reply 'Becca January 5, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Thanks for the new ideas! Oatmeal is supposed to be good for nursing mothers, so I am eating a lot of it. Here is my favorite way to make oatmeal and my recipe for DIY instant oatmeal.

• Reply athleticavocado January 5, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I love it too! Gonna check out your recipes! 🙂

• Reply Kelly @ The Fit Skool January 5, 2015 at 8:07 pm

That cinnamon roll baked oatmeal looks fabulous! I am on an oatmeal kick, thanks for sharing! 🙂

• Reply athleticavocado January 5, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I know it looks lovely! Thanks for commenting! 🙂

• Reply katalysthealth January 5, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Oh my yum, all of these sound so good!! I adore my oats and typically do the same combos, but sometimes I like to bake oat bakes instead of the usual oatmeal. I love my chocolate chip oat bake!!

• Reply athleticavocado January 5, 2015 at 10:03 pm

thank you! i need to check out your recipe! yum!

• Reply Emily @SinfulNutrition January 5, 2015 at 10:12 pm

I just bought some oats after not eating them for a good 3 months. Will be giving some of these a try soon!

• Reply Tina muir January 6, 2015 at 1:16 am

So many great ideas, our linkups are trying hard to get me out of my cereal rut right now. A lot of these sound lovely, especially as its so cold outside. Thanks for the options! Cant wait to see the other 51 meatless monday meals you bring us 🙂

• Reply Farrah January 6, 2015 at 1:57 am

I think I picked up my very first jar of sunbutter in 2008 from Trader Joe’s when I was feeling adventurous, but I (sadly) didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. I am all for giving it another chance though now that I’ve seen the light! 😛 It sounds like it’d be awesome as a “frosting!” :]

That Apple Pie Breakfast Pizza looks to die for. <3

• Reply athleticavocado January 6, 2015 at 8:09 pm

I don’t like sunbutter as much a PB, but it’s great to bake with or as a frosting! 🙂 thanks so much!

• Reply Rafael January 6, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Where’s # 9?

• Reply Debbie Rodrigues January 6, 2015 at 6:22 pm

OMG!!! I want to try them all!!! 😮
    Thanks for sharing them. I would never find those treasures my own. Oatmeal is my comfort food. 😛