Move over pumpkin, it’s peppermint season!!! Winter definitely has me craving all things peppermint! All of these recipes are totally healthy, clean, delicious and full of peppermint goodness! Go check em’ out! Yum! 🙂
Peppermint Patty Breakfast Pizza
- 1 cup oats
- 1 egg, beaten (or flax egg)
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- 1/4 cup greek/soy yogurt mixed with 1 tsp. agave and 1/4 tsp. mint extract
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped mint
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (not toppings) in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture onto a cooking sheet covered with parchment paper. Shape into a pizza crust. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Spread yogurt onto pizza and sprinkle chopped mint.
1. Easy 5-Ingredient Peppermint Fudge from Whole New Mom (guest post from Don’t Waste the Crumbs)
2. Healthy Organic Peppermint Patties from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
3. Healthy Peppermint Mocha from Wellness Mama
4. Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Elana’s Pantry
5. Healthy Peppermint Oreo Cookies from the Healthy Maven
6. Merry Minty Chocolate Peppermint Cake from Just-Making-Noise
7. No Bake Individual Peppermint Pie from Almonds and Avocados
8. Double Layer Peppermint Bark from Oatmeal with a Fork
9. Raw White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge from The Detoxinista
10. White Chocolate Peppermint Protein Waffles from Plant Meets Paleo