Thanks to Ivy and Thistle for posting this! Click HERE to check out their Amazing Blog!
Looking for a healthy, luscious, creamy and simple breakfast? Well your in the right place because this Blackberry Cream Chia Parfait is all of those things! Light as air, sweet and satisfying, this parfait is sure to help you start your day off on the right foot! You could even make this for dessert or a snack, it’s that easy! 100% clean and dreamy, this parfait is full of antioxidants and nutrients that will keep your energy levels up all day!
Blackberry Cream Chia Parfait
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries, (can sub in another type of berry)
- coconut cream removed from one can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds( I used The Chia Co. brand)
1. Combine all ingredients into a food processor/blender, blend for about 20 seconds, or until fully combined
2. Place mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, or until mixture thickens
3. Top with banana slices, shredded coconut and more blackberries, if desired
- Healthy fats
- No added sugar
- Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants
- No preservatives